|poor cheese ball; it never had a chance|
served at my Great Strides Kick-off party
Ham Cream Cheese Ball
- 2 (8oz) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 2 oz. diced ham (about 1/4 of an 8oz pkg) or (2 oz thinly sliced deli ham, finely chopped)
- 3 green onions, finely chopped or a palm full of freeze dried chives (I already had the chives, so that is what I used)
- 2 T Worcestershire sauce
- crackers, raw veggies
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, ham, onions, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Shape into a large ball.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Serve with crackers and veggies.
Serving - 3 T
Calories per serving - 139
*I think I eat way more that a serving size. hehe*