|Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cheesecake|
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- 1 3/4 c graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 c sugar melted
- 1/3 c melted butter
- 2 T cocoa powder
- 16 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 2/3 c sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 1 c sour cream
- 4 oz semisweet baker's chocolate, melted
- 3/4 c chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Make the crust - In a large bowl, thoroughly mix dry crust ingredients first & then add the melted butter; mix well.
- Press crust mixture firmly onto the bottom and up the sides of a 9 inch springform pan.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes.
- While the crust bakes, make the filling - In a large bowl, cream sugar and cream cheese together. Beat in vanilla & add eggs one at a time; making sure each one is incorporated before adding the next.
- Mix in sour cream, then the melted chocolate.
- Stir in chocolate chips with a spoon or spatula.
- Add the filling to the hot crust.
- Turn oven down to 300 degrees and put pan in the oven to bake.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, until set. It's ok if the cheesecake is has a little jiggle.
- Cool on a wire rack until cheesecake reaches room temperature. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Calories per serving - 547
|my crazy kitchen buddy|
|adding the melted chocolate|
|so pretty & delicious|