Easy Soft Pretzels
- 1 loaf frozen white bread dough (I used Rhodes BakeNServ)
- coarse sea salt or kosher salt (I used kosher)
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1 Tbsp. water
- Thaw dough completely.
- On a floured surface, roll into a square (my would only shape into a rectangle).
- Cut the dough into 5 strips.
- Roll each strip between your palms into a large rope.
- Shape into pretzels by tying a loose knot and looping the ends through; pinch to seal.
- Let stand 30 minutes.
- Mix egg white and water, brush onto pretzels and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake on an ungreased cookie sheet at 350 for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
Servings - 5
Serving size - 1 pretzel
Calories per serving - 234
**You can bump up the calories a little by dipping the pretzels in a cheddar cheese sauce (1oz cheese sauce is 40 calories).**