Welcome

Welcome to my recipe blog. I created this blog so I could share my high calorie recipes. My daughter, Rachel, has CF and I'm always looking for recipes loaded with calories. I hope you see a recipe you'll want to try. Happy browsing.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Single Serving High Calorie Chocolate Cake

My, my.  I just made this tonight and couldn't get it posted fast enough.  So simple and pretty good.  I thought it was pretty creative as well. 

Single Serving High Calorie Chocolate Cake
from Spark Recipes

4 T self rising flour
4 T sugar
1 egg
2 T cocoa
3 T milk
3 T veg. oil

Stir all the ingredients together in a mug; microwave 3 minutes. 

Total calories - 781

We topped our cake with chocolate syrup and Halloween sprinkles.  Ice cream would also be great! 

No comments:

Post a Comment