Welcome

Welcome to my recipe blog. I created this blog so I could share my high calorie recipes. My daughter, Rachel, has CF and I'm always looking for recipes loaded with calories. I hope you see a recipe you'll want to try. Happy browsing.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Tortellini Ham

This recipe I got from my friend Brandi.  Like me, she's always in the kitchen.  Rachel and I had supper at her house one night and this is what she served.  It Is Delicious!!!  I kept going back to the casserole dish for more.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. 



Tortellini Ham

16 oz. tortellini, cheese filled
3/4 c. butter, softened
1 tsp. basil
1/2 tsp. garlic salt
2 T. mayo
4 oz.  creamed cheese, softened
1/2 c. half & half
1 c. Parmesan cheese, grated
1 c. chopped ham
1 c. bite-size broccoli
1 tomato, chopped

Calories - I have now clue, but I know it's loaded!

Preheat oven t 350 degrees.  Cook tortellini according to package directions.  Combine butter, seasonings, mayo, cream cheese and half & half in a large bowl.  Mix well.  Fold in Parmesan cheese, tortellini, ham, and broccoli.  Spoon into a 7 x 11 casserole dish.  Bake for 25 minutes.  Top with tomato.  Bake for 5 minutes longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment