Rachel's Chocolate Dipped Marshmallows
- 1 bag of regular sized marshmallows
- 1 16 oz package of chocolate CandiQuik candy coating
- variety of sprinkles (optional)
- Melt chocolate candy coating according to the package directions.
- Take a marshmallow and dip in the chocolate & sprinkles.
- Place on parchment or wax paper until chocolate hardens.
Calories per chocolate marshmallow - approx. 63
In this recipe we just dipped half the marshmallow. This is one of those recipes that is super easy to make it your way.....you can totally dip the entire marshmallow.....you could use white chocolate....drizzle chocolate instead of dipping. Just have fun with it....and if you're doing this with a young cook - plan on wiping up chocolate for days!
about every other marshmallow
on the parchment paper.
|I think the chocolate fingerprints gives them|
that extra pizazz.
|She love creating in the kitchen.|