|I found the recipe here. |
Did I really need another cookbook?
The Simplest "Baked" Potatoes
from Fix-It and Forget-It (slow cooker magic)
4 to 6 large baking potatoes
Olive or vegetable oil
2 T seasoned salt or your choice of dry seasonings
Toppings - butter, sour cream, crumbled bacon, shredded cheese, sliced green onions,
- Wash and scrub potatoes.
- Rub each unpeeled potato with oil.
- Rub each potato with some of the dry seasoning.
- Wrap each potato in aluminum foil and place in slow cooker
- Cover and cook on low 8 to 9 hours or until potatoes are tender.
- Serve potatoes with desired toppings.
Calories per serving - 290 for plain potato, 1 T shredded cheese - 100, 1 T sour cream - 25, 1 slice cooked crumbled bacon - 50, 1 T butter - 100
*If you have your potato loaded it will have roughly 565 calories.
|Ain't she pretty?|
|The taters ready for their 8 hour sauna!|
|Mmm. It was tasty!|