Welcome

Welcome to my recipe blog. I created this blog so I could share my high calorie recipes. My daughter, Rachel, has CF and I'm always looking for recipes loaded with calories. I hope you see a recipe you'll want to try. Happy browsing.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Homemade "Outback" Ranch Dressing

I'm thrilled I was able to find a recipe for "Outback Steakhouse" ranch dressing.  I absolutely love restaurant ranch dressing, especially Outback's.  I finally decided to search the internet for a recipe and I found a winner.  Best of all, it's so easy and you probably have most; if not all the ingredients.

 

 

 
Outback Ranch Dressing
from - Group Recipes

(I slightly tweaked the ingredients based on what I already had and what I could find at the commissary)
 
Ingredients -
  1. 1 tsp Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing mix
  2. 1 cup Best Foods Mayonnaise
  3. 3/4 cup lowfat buttermilk
  4. 1/4 tsp coarse ground black pepper
  5. 1/4 tsp paprika
  6. 1/4 tsp garlic powder
  7. 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper


 Directions -
  1. Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl or shaker.
  2. Mix well; I used a whisk.
  3. Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.
  4. Enjoy!.....I know you will.
Words just can't express how much I love this dressing.  I now have no reason to ever go back to Outback!  LOL

Serving - 2 Tbsp.
Calories per serving - 109

No comments:

Post a Comment