|Nana's Chicken Stuffing Bake|
hot out of the oven
3 or 4 chicken breast (I had 3)
1 1/2 c shredded mozzarella cheese (can always add more)
1 can cream of chicken soup or cream of celery soup (I used cream of chicken)
1/4 c white cooking wine
1 1/2 c or more stuffing mix (I used Pepperidge Farm Herb Seasoned Cubed Stuffing)
3 T butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put chicken in casserole dish.
- Cover with cheese.
- Mix soup and wine together in a bowl; pour over chicken.
- Cover with stuffing mix.
- Melt butter and pour over stuffing.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake in 350 oven for 45 minutes; last 15 minutes remove foil to brown stuffing.
Calories per serving - 668
|I cut mine in half and added some extra sauce mixture.|
|Miss Rachel's lunch.|