Welcome

Welcome to my recipe blog. I created this blog so I could share my high calorie recipes. My daughter, Rachel, has CF and I'm always looking for recipes loaded with calories. I hope you see a recipe you'll want to try. Happy browsing.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Creamy Vanilla Milkshake

Rachel absolutely loves milkshakes.  I find myself making her these calorie loaded shakes quite often, especially when she's had a day of being picky.

Creamy Vanilla Milkshake

Ingredients -
1 (3.6oz) container Haagen Dazs vanilla ice cream (220 cals)
2 T heavy cream (100 cals)
1 (1.26oz) pkg. Carnation Instant Breakfast Essentials - Classic French Vanilla (130 cals)
1/2 c whole milk (75 cals)

Directions -
Mix all ingredients in a blender until blended and frothy.  This shake is on the thin side which makes it much easier to suck up through the straw. 

Makes one serving.
Total calories - 525

No comments:

Post a Comment